What an April Fools joke on his parents! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Happy bday balla!
lb_balla33 is having a birthday April 1! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
<font color="green">Happy Birthday Cuz! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] </font color>
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
What an April Fools joke on his parents! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Happy bday balla!
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Must run in the family. My oldest niece was born April 1 also.
Her mom went into labor that morning, and naturally called into work. Her place of employment "didn't fall for that April Fools Joke."
When she didn't show up for work they finally figured it out. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
LoL...i could see why they would say that..
Happy Birthday Man
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
haha..thanks all of yall!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
Happy B-day nut...don't go to wild tonight!
Bookmarks